Today we’re joined by Devi Parikh, Associate Professor at the School of Interactive Computing at Georgia Tech, and research scientist at Facebook AI Research (FAIR).
Subscribe: iTunes / Google Play / Spotify / RSS
While Devi’s work is more broadly focused on computer vision applications, we caught up to discuss her presentation on AI and Creativity at the CV for Fashion, Art and Design workshop at CVPR 2020. In our conversation, we touch on Devi’s definition of creativity, explore multiple ways that AI could impact the creative process for artists, and help humans become more creative. We investigate tools like casual creator for preference prediction, neuro-symbolic generative art, and visual journaling.
Connect with Devi!
- Video: AI + Creativity: Early Explorations
- Project: Neuro-Symbolic Generative Art
- Paper: Neuro-Symbolic Generative Art: A Preliminary Study
- Join the TWIML Community!
- Check out our TWIML Presents: series page!
- Register for the TWIML Newsletter
- Check out the official TWIMLcon:AI Platform video packages here!
- Download our latest eBook, The Definitive Guide to AI Platforms!
“More On That Later” by Lee Rosevere licensed under CC By 4.0