In this special #TWIMLfest Keynote episode, we’re joined by Milind Tambe, Director of AI for Social Good at Google Research India, and Director of the Center for Research in Computation and Society (CRCS) at Harvard University.
Subscribe: iTunes / Google Play / Spotify / RSS
In our conversation, we explore Milind’s various research interests, most of which fall under the umbrella of AI for Social Impact, including his work in public health, both stateside and abroad, his conservation work in South Asia and Africa, and his thoughts on the ways that those interested in social impact can get involved.
Connect with Milind!
- Paper: End-to-End Influence Maximization in the Field
- Paper – Stay Ahead of Poachers: Illegal Wildlife Poaching Prediction and Patrol Planning Under Uncertainty with Field Test Evaluations
- AI for Social Impact: Learning and Planning in the Data-to-Deployment Pipeline – Video
- #396 – Machine Learning and Epidemiology with Elaine Nsoesie
- #166 – Computer Vision and Intelligent Agents for Wildlife Conservation with Jason Holmberg
- #109 – Data Science for Poaching Prevention and Disease Treatment with Nyalleng Moorosi
- Join us at TWIMLfest: A Virtual AI Festival!
- Check out our TWIML Presents: series page!
- Register for the TWIML Newsletter
- Check out the official TWIMLcon:AI Platform video packages here!
- Download our latest eBook, The Definitive Guide to AI Platforms!
“More On That Later” by Lee Rosevere licensed under CC By 4.0