Today, in the second episode of our re:Invent series, we’re joined by Jinho Choi, assistant professor of computer science at Emory University.
Subscribe: iTunes / Google Play / Spotify / RSS
Jinho presented at the conference on ELIT — a cloud-based NLP platform — which is short for Evolution of Language and Information Technology. In our conversation, we discuss some of the key NLP challenges that Jinho and his group are tackling, including language parsing and character mining. We also discuss their vision for ELIT, which is to make it easy for researchers to develop, access, and deploying cutting-edge NLP tools models on the cloud.
Mentioned in the Interview
- Emory Research Group
- Emory NLP Research Group Github
- Penn Treebank Dataset
- Paper: Emotion Detection on TV Show Transcripts with Sequence-based Convolutional Neural Networks
- Sign up for our AI Platforms eBook Series!
- TWIML Presents: AWS re:Invent Series page
- TWIML Online Meetup
- Register for the TWIML Newsletter
“More On That Later” by Lee Rosevere licensed under CC By 4.0