TWIMLcon: AI Platforms starts NEXT WEEK 🎉🎊🙌! I’m obviously super excited for the conference, and I think you should be too! Here are the top 10 reasons why I think you should register for TWIMLcon today!
1. Great Sessions: We’ve got an incredible session line-up for this year’s TWIMLcon. If you care about real-world ML or MLOps, you’ll definitely want to catch these great talks on topics like GitOps, Ray, real-time ML, model quality & testing, programmatic labeling, and much more.
2. Top Speakers: At TWIMLcon you’ll hear from presenters sharing experiences gained on leading ML/AI projects and teams at companies like Etsy, Spotify, Meta, Square, Reddit, Google, Waymo, NVIDIA, Capital One.
3. Keynote Interviews: My favorite! Join me for these headliner chats on putting the “Ops” in MLOps, featuring the authors of “Reliable Machine Learning: Applying SRE Principles to ML in Production,” and on optimizing your MLOps approach for high-value B2B use cases.
4. Team Teardowns: An attendee fave from the inaugural TWIMLcon, we created this unique panel format to explore how teams organize and work together to get models into production efficiently. This year’s panel features teams from LinkedIn.
5. The Great MLOps Debate: Last year’s debate was a big hit, so we’re excited to have Demetrios Brinkmann, organizer of The MLOps Community, back to moderate another, this time on the merits of end-to-end MLOps platforms versus specialized, best-of-breed tools for supporting the ML lifecycle.
6. Workshops: Expand your knowledge and expertise on the latest and greatest tech in these hands-on workshops presented by Iterative, Weights & Biases, and NVIDIA.
7. Networking: We’re taking special care to ensure that TWIMLcon is an engaging virtual event, with plenty of opportunities to network and connect with fellow attendees.
8. Globally accessible and COVID-free: While we’re looking forward to seeing everyone in person again soon, the advantages of our virtual format for 2022 include easier global access, no time and cost spent on travel, and no risk of exposure to COVID or monkeypox 🤢.
9. Multiplayer: Attending TWIMLcon with your team offers a great opportunity to come together, get exposed to what leading ML/AI teams are doing, and lay the foundation for taking your efforts to the next level. Be sure to encourage your colleagues to register and attend with you.
10. FREE: For the first time ever, TWIMLcon is free to attend for ML, AI and data practitioners and leaders so there’s no excuse not to register today!
BONUS: The TWIML Community is really TWIMLcon’s secret sauce. This community is like no other – an open community of ML and AI practitioners and leaders who value growing, learning, and sharing together. TWIMLcon presents a great opportunity to connect with others who share your interest in MLOps.
We’d love to have you join us. Registration is free for all qualified attendees.
If you haven’t already checked out the latest agenda and blocked the time on your calendar, please do that now. You’re not going to want to miss this one!