Bits & Bytes
- More on Intel Xeon Scalable for AI by Intel’s Chief Data Scientist Bob Rogers.
- What are some new and exciting areas in adversarial machine learning research? Google Brain research scientist and GAN pioneer Ian Goodfellow answered this question in a recent post on Quora.
- Elon Musk is really freaking people out about AI. I’ve been asked about this several times this week. I personally think we’re far away from needing to worry about being subjugated by omnipotent AIs, and I’m not too worried about being just a bit in a simulation either. What do you think?
- Google open sources Facets, a new visualization tool for ML training datasets.
- Neat tutorial on how to “How to Visualize Your Recurrent Neural Network with Attention in Keras.”
Sign up for our Newsletter to receive the Bits & Bytes weekly to your inbox.