In this special edition of the podcast, we’re joined by Shalini Kantayya, the director of Coded Bias, and Deb Raji and Meredith Broussard, who both contributed to the film.
Subscribe: iTunes / Google Play / Spotify / RSS
In this panel discussion, Sam and our guests discuss how organizations can increase value and decrease time-to-market for machine learning using feature stores, MLOps, and open source. We also discuss the main data challenges of AI/ML, and the role of the feature store in solving those challenges.
Connect with Shalini!
Connect with Meredith!
Connect with Deb!
- Join us at TWIMLfest: A Virtual AI Festival!
- Check out our TWIML Presents: series page!
- Register for the TWIML Newsletter
- Check out the official TWIMLcon:AI Platform video packages here!
- Download our latest eBook, The Definitive Guide to AI Platforms!
“More On That Later” by Lee Rosevere licensed under CC By 4.0