Today we’re joined by return guest Karim Beguir, Co-Founder and CEO of InstaDeep.
Subscribe: iTunes / Google Play / Spotify / RSS
We originally spoke with Karim about InstaDeep’s work back on episode 302, check that episode out for a full brief of Karim’s background. In today’s conversation, we chat with Karim about InstaDeep’s new offering, DeepPCB, an end-to-end platform for automated circuit board design. We discuss challenges and problems with some of the original iterations of auto-routers, how Karim defines circuit board “complexity,” the differences between reinforcement learning being used for games and in this use case, and their spotlight paper from NeurIPS, co-authored with a team from Deepmind.
Connect with Karim!
- #302 – Deep Reinforcement Learning for Logistics at InstaDeep
- Paper: Learning Compositional Neural Programs with Recursive Tree Search and Planning – AlphaNPI Code
- Join the TWIML Community!
- Check out our TWIML Presents: series page!
- Register for the TWIML Newsletter
- Check out the official TWIMLcon:AI Platform video packages here!
- Download our latest eBook, The Definitive Guide to AI Platforms!
“More On That Later” by Lee Rosevere licensed under CC By 4.0