In this episode of our AI Rewind series, we’re back with Anima Anandkumar, Bren Professor at Caltech and now Director of Machine Learning Research at NVIDIA.
Subscribe: iTunes / Google Play / Spotify / RSS
Anima joins us to discuss her take on trends in the broader Machine Learning field in 2018 and beyond. In our conversation, we cover not only technical breakthroughs in the field but also those around inclusivity and diversity.
Mentioned in the Interview
- TWIML Talk #142 – Tensor Operations for Machine Learning with Anima Anandkumar
- Black in AI
- LatinX in AI
- Queer in AI
- Paper: Video-to-Video Synthesis
- Paper: Neural Rendering Model: Joint Generation and Prediction for Semi-Supervised Learning
- Paper: signSGD: Compressed Optimisation for Non-Convex Problems
- Paper: Surprising Negative Results for Generative Adversarial Tree Search
- Paper: PhaseLink: A Deep Learning Approach to Seismic Phase Association
- Paper: Exascale Deep Learning for Climate Analytics
- Paper: Closing the Sim-to-Real Loop: Adapting Simulation Randomization with Real World Experience
- NVIDIA DRIVE AGX Platform
- Check out all of our great series from 2018 at the TWIML Presents: Series page!
- TWIML Online Meetup
- Register for the TWIML Newsletter
“More On That Later” by Lee Rosevere licensed under CC By 4.0