Today we’re joined by Dileep George, Founder and the CEO of Vicarious.
Subscribe: iTunes / Google Play / Spotify / RSS
Dileep, who was also a co-founder of Numenta, works at the intersection of AI research and neuroscience, and famously pioneered the hierarchical temporal memory. In our conversation, we explore the importance of mimicking the brain when looking to achieve artificial general intelligence, the nuance of “language understanding” and how all the tasks that fall underneath it are all interconnected, with or without language. We also discuss his work with Recursive Cortical Networks, Schema Networks, and what’s next on the path towards AGI!
Connect with Dileep!
- Blog Post: Common Sense, Cortex, and CAPTCHA
- Paper: From CAPTCHA to Commonsense: How Brain Can Teach Us About Artificial Intelligence
- Paper: Learning cognitive maps as structured graphs for vicarious evaluation
- Statistics vs Semantics for Natural Language Processing Francisco Webber
- Blog: General Game Playing With Schema Networks
- Paper: Schema Networks: Zero-shot Transfer with a Generative Causal Model of Intuitive Physics
- Join us at TWIMLfest: A Virtual AI Festival!
- Check out our TWIML Presents: series page!
- Register for the TWIML Newsletter
- Check out the official TWIMLcon:AI Platform video packages here!
- Download our latest eBook, The Definitive Guide to AI Platforms!
“More On That Later” by Lee Rosevere licensed under CC By 4.0