Today we’re joined by Ya Xu, head of Data Science at LinkedIn, and TWIMLcon: AI Platforms 2021 Keynote Speaker.
Subscribe: iTunes / Google Play / Spotify / RSS
We cover a ton of ground with Ya, starting with her experiences prior to becoming Head of DS, as one of the architects of the LinkedIn Platform. We discuss her “three phases” (building, adoption, and maturation) to keep in mind when building out a platform, how to avoid “hero syndrome” early in the process. Finally, we dig into the various tools and platforms that give LinkedIn teams leverage, their organizational structure, as well as the emergence of differential privacy for security use cases and if it’s ready for prime time.
Connect with Ya!
- Blog: ProML
- Practical Differential Privacy at LinkedIn with Ryan Rogers
- Productive Machine Learning at LinkedIn with Bee-Chung Chen
- Project Every Member
- Check out our TWIML Presents: series page!
- Register for the TWIML Newsletter
- Check out the official TWIMLcon:AI Platform video packages here!
- Download our latest eBook, The Definitive Guide to AI Platforms!
“More On That Later” by Lee Rosevere licensed under CC By 4.0