About This Episode
Today we’re joined by friend-of-the-show Nasrin Mostafazadeh, co-founder of Verneek.
Though Verneek is still in stealth, Nasrin was gracious enough to share a bit about the company, including their goal of enabling anyone to make data-informed decisions without the need for a technical background, through the use of innovative human-machine interfaces. In our conversation, we explore the state of AI research in the domains relevant to the problem they’re trying to solve and how they use those insights to inform and prioritize their research agenda. We also discuss what advice Nasrin would give to someone thinking about starting a deep tech startup or going from research to product development.
Watch on Youtube
Connect with Nasrin!
- Social Commonsense Reasoning with Yejin Choi – #518
- Common Sense Reasoning in NLP with Vered Shwartz – #461
- Trends in Natural Language Processing with Nasrin Mostafazadeh – #337
- Contextual Modeling for Language and Vision with Nasrin Mostafazadeh – #174
- Can Language Models Be Too Big? With Emily Bender and Margaret Mitchell – #467
- Paper: On the Dangers of Stochastic Parrots
- Paper: GLUCOSE: GeneraLized and COntextualized Story Explanations