Today we’re excited to bring ‘The Great ML Language (Un)Debate’ to the podcast!
Subscribe: iTunes / Google Play / Spotify / RSS
Thank you to IBM for their support in helping to make this panel possible! IBM is committed to educating and supporting data scientists, and bringing them together to overcome technical, societal and career challenges. Through the IBM Data Science Community site, which has over 10,000 members, they provide a place for data scientists to collaborate, share knowledge, and support one another.
IBM’s Data Science Community site is a great place to connect with other data scientists and to find information and resources to support your career.
Join and get a free month of select IBM Programs on Coursera.
Connect with our panelists:
- Clojure – Chris Nuernberger
- Managing Partner, TechAscent, LLC
- Connect with Chris on LinkedIn
- Julia – Huda Nassar
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Stanford
- Follow Huda on LinkedIn
- Probabilistic Programming – Robert Osazuwa Ness
- Python – Catherine Nelson
- R – Gabriela de Queiroz
- Scala – Avi Bryant
- Follow Avi on Twitter
- Swift – Chris Lattner
More will be added soon!
- Join the TWIML Community!
- Check out our TWIML Presents: series page!
- Register for the TWIML Newsletter
- Check out the official TWIMLcon:AI Platform video packages here!
- Download our latest eBook, The Definitive Guide to AI Platforms!
“More On That Later” by Lee Rosevere licensed under CC By 4.0