Today we close out AI Rewind 2019 joined by Amir Zamir, who recently began his tenure as an Assistant Professor of Computer Science at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology.
Subscribe: iTunes / Google Play / Spotify / RSS
Amir joined us on the podcast back in 2018 to discuss his CVPR Best Paper winner, and in today’s conversation, we continue with the thread of Computer Vision. In our conversation, we discuss quite a few topics, including Vision-for-Robotics, the expansion of the field of 3D Vision, Self-Supervised Learning for CV Tasks, and much more! Check out the rest of the series at twimlai.com/rewind19!
Mentioned in the Interview
Check it out
- Check out the official TWIMLcon:AI Platform video packages here!
- Download our latest eBook, The Definitive Guide to AI Platforms!
- Check out our TWIML Presents: series page!
- Join the TWIML Community!
- Register for the TWIML Newsletter
“More On That Later” by Lee Rosevere licensed under CC By 4.0