Today we continue to review the year that was 2019 via our AI Rewind series joined by friend of the show Chelsea Finn, Assistant Professor in the Computer Science Department at Stanford University.
Subscribe: iTunes / Google Play / Spotify / RSS
Chelsea’s research focuses on Reinforcement Learning, so we couldn’t think of a better person to join us to discuss the topic. In this conversation, we cover topics like Model-based RL, solving hard exploration problems, along with RL libraries and environments that Chelsea thought moved the needle last year. Check out the rest of the series at twimlai.com/rewind19!
To follow along with the 2019 AI Rewind Series, head over to the series page!
About Chelsea Finn
Mentioned in the Interview
Check it out
- Check out the official TWIMLcon:AI Platform video packages here!
- Download our latest eBook, The Definitive Guide to AI Platforms!
- Check out our TWIML Presents: series page!
- Join the TWIML Community!
- Register for the TWIML Newsletter
“More On That Later” by Lee Rosevere licensed under CC By 4.0