I’ve mentioned my upcoming AI Summit event on the podcast recently. What I’m creating is an “executive AI boot camp” of sorts—a learning experience targeting IT, technology and (tech-savvy) business leaders who need to get smart on the broad spectrum of machine learning and AI opportunities in the enterprise. If this sounds like you, or someone you know or work with, I think you’ll find the event very interesting.
The event takes place April 30th and May 1st and is once again being held in Las Vegas, in conjunction with the Interop ITX conference.
An AI Boot camp for IT, Technology and Tech-Savvy Line-of-Business Leaders
To be honest, I’ve struggled a bit with what to call this event, and I’m open to any ideas you might have. Think of it as a two-day, no-fluff, technology+strategy MBA in machine learning & AI, delivered by myself and a cadre of experts, some of which you’ve previously heard from on the podcast. The agenda will cover:
- How machine learning and deep learning work (no math required)
- How to identify machine learning and deep learning opportunities in your organization
- How to understand and take advantage of technologies like computer vision and natural language processing
- How to manage and label data to take advantage of ML and AI
- And how to build an AI-first culture, and operationalize AI in your business.
You’ll leave with an informed perspective on what’s going on across the ML and AI landscape, and you’ll be able to engage confidently in discussions about machine learning and AI with your colleagues, customers, and partners.
I’m super excited about this event and the presenters you’ll get a chance to learn from. For more information visit twimlai.com/aisummit.
If this sounds interesting, I’d like to hear from you. Please reply and let me know what you’re up to and how this event might help!
Sign up for our Newsletter to receive this weekly to your inbox.