Terms & Conditions
In registering for TWIMLfest (the “Event”) as a participant or attendee (“Attendee” or “you”), you agree to the following terms and conditions (collectively, the “Agreement”) with CloudPulse Strategies (“CloudPulse”). If you are completing this registration on behalf of another individual, you warrant that you have made that Attendee aware of this Agreement and that he or she has accepted these terms and conditions in writing.
- Registration: Attendees can register for the Event through the website located at http://twimlai.com/twimlfest/ (“Registration Site”). Access to the Event will not be granted to you without proper credentials.
- Event Cancellation. In the event of cancellation for any reason, CloudPulse will not be responsible to you for Attendee Expenses or other associated costs.
- Event Code of Conduct. By registering for and participating in the Event, you agree to comply with any CloudPulse policies and procedures as set forth in this Agreement, on the Registration Site, or as may otherwise be provided to you by CloudPulse. Attendees in violation of such rules or who behave in an unsafe or careless manner while attending the Event may be asked to leave and may be barred from returningRead the Code of Conduct.
- Personal Release. Audio or video recording may occur at the Event by or on behalf of CloudPulse. You agree that CloudPulse may use or share any such recordings containing your image, voice, or likeness, if captured, in connection with any advertising or promotional content, program or material for the Event, CloudPulse, or for any other lawful purpose, including posting on public websites. However, CloudPulse is not obligated to use your image, voice, name, or likeness, or exercise any of its rights granted herein.
- Photography, Recording or Use of Event Information by Attendees. Audio recordings and video recordings by Attendees are not permitted without the prior written consent of CloudPulse. All information learned or observed by you in relation to the Event, including but not limited to keynote speeches, session presentations, and names or company names of other Attendees (“Event Information”), is for your personal use or for internal business purposes only. You may not publish, distribute, sell, or otherwise make available any Event Information without receiving prior written consent from CloudPulse.
- Information You Provide Is Not Confidential; Feedback. You understand and agree that CloudPulse develops its own products and services and works with many other vendors and developers, and either CloudPulse or these third parties could in the future develop (or already have developed) products similar to yours, including those you may disclose during the Event. You should not provide any information that you consider confidential during the Event and you agree that CloudPulse is not subject to any confidentiality obligations or use restrictions related to information that you may provide in connection with the Event. For clarity, however, this paragraph, in itself, does not grant CloudPulse any license under your intellectual property rights. You acknowledge that CloudPulse shall be free to use or implement for any purpose any or all suggestions, ideas for improvement, and other feedback you provide regarding the CloudPulse products or services, including completion of any evaluation forms, polls, or surveys provided to you by CloudPulse (“Feedback”) and that no payment, royalty or other consideration whatsoever shall be due to you in connection with such Feedback.
- Event Programs and Capacity. CloudPulse reserves the right to modify the Event program and schedule, which is published as an indication only. CloudPulse does not guarantee and reserves the right to refuse, at its sole discretion, admittance to any specific event, session, or keynote. Unless specified otherwise, all events, keynotes, and sessions are seated on a first-come first-served basis and CloudPulse will have no liability to Attendees who are unable to attend a full session.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. CloudPulse makes no warranties of any kind in respect of any aspect of the Event, Event Information, or any materials related thereto or offered at the Event and, to the fullest extent possible under the laws governing this Agreement, disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, timeliness, and merchantability. The Event, Event Information, and related materials are provided on an “as-is” basis. CloudPulse does not accept any responsibility or liability for reliance by you or any Attendee on any aspect of the Event or any information provided at the Event.
- Personal Information and Privacy. CloudPulse may use all data or information provided by you in connection with the Event. However, CloudPulse works with third party sponsors to underwrite a portion of the costs associated with hosting the Event and CloudPulse provides these sponsors with access to your company name for business development purposes, such as meeting you and your teammates at the Event and providing you with information about their products, services, features, offers, promotions, and events.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless CloudPulse and the Event venue and their respective employees, officers, directors, and agents from and against all third-party claims, losses, or damages to persons or property, governmental charges or fines, and costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in connection with your conduct at the Event.
- Limitation of Liability. To the extent permitted by applicable law: (i) CloudPulse will not be liable to you for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential costs, damages, or losses arising directly or indirectly from the Event, Event Information, or other aspect related thereto or in connection with this Agreement; and (ii) the aggregate liability of CloudPulse for any direct claim in any way connected with, or arising from, the Event, Event Information, or this Agreement, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise (including any negligent act or omission), will be limited to the amount paid by you to CloudPulse under this Agreement.
- Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Missouri, and, where such laws are preempted by the laws of the United States, by the internal laws of the United States, in each case without regard to (a) conflicts of laws principles, and (b) the applicability, if any, of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
- General. CloudPulse’s failure to exercise any right shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights. CloudPulse will not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations where such failure results from any cause beyond CloudPulse’s reasonable control. If any provision herein is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions will remain unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between CloudPulse and you in relation to the Event and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous terms, agreements, proposals, or representations, whether written or oral, with respect to the subject matter herein. No part of this Agreement will be superseded or governed by any agreement between CloudPulse and you relating to the use of CloudPulse’s products or services. Any mention of future functionality during the Event is intended to outline CloudPulse’s general product direction and is for informational purposes only. Any such mention should not be considered a commitment by CloudPulse to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon by you in making purchasing decisions. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality remains at the sole discretion of CloudPulse.
- Americans with Disabilities Act. If you require special assistance, auxiliary aids, interpreters, or other reasonable accommodations please email our events team at least four weeks prior to the event date.