Today we’re joined by Lukas Biewald, founder and CEO of Weights & Biases, to discuss their new Artifacts tool.
Subscribe: iTunes / Google Play / Spotify / RSS
You might remember Lukas from his original interview with us towards the end of last year, for more background on Lukas and W&B we encourage you to check out that interview. In this conversation, we explore Artifacts’ place in the broader machine learning tooling ecosystem through the lens of our eBook “The definitive guide to ML Platforms” and how it fits with the W&B model management platform. We discuss also discuss what exactly “Artifacts” are, what the tool is tracking, and take a look at the onboarding process for users.
We want to send a huge shoutout to Weights and Biases for sponsoring today’s show. Weights & Biases is a great lightweight toolkit for machine learning practitioners. We’ve used it for a quite while in the TWIML community as part of our various study groups, and folks have generally found the Weights & Biases tool to be super helpful for experiment tracking and collaboration. Now that they’re offering dataset versioning and model management capabilities, you’ve got a one-stop-shop for managing and visualizing your complete ML pipeline.
If you’d like to learn more, Weights & Biases is extending a special offer to TWIML listeners (and viewers), including unlimited private projects and priority support. For more details or to start tracking your models visit wandb.com/twiml.
Connect with Lukas!
- Weights & Biases Artifacts
- Managing Deep Learning Experiments with Lukas Biewald – Talk #295
- Get The Definitive Guide to Machine Learning Platforms Today!
- Check out the ML Pulse Survey!
- Join the TWIML Community!
- Check out our TWIML Presents: series page!
- Register for the TWIML Newsletter
- Check out the official TWIMLcon:AI Platform video packages here!
- Download our latest eBook, The Definitive Guide to AI Platforms!
“More On That Later” by Lee Rosevere licensed under CC By 4.0