Today we’re joined by Josh Tobin, Co-organizer of the machine learning training program Full Stack Deep Learning, and more recently, the founder of a stealth startup.
Subscribe: iTunes / Google Play / Spotify / RSS
We had the pleasure of sitting down with Josh prior to his presentation of his paper Geometry-Aware Neural Rendering, which looks to build upon DeepMind’s “Neural scene representation and rendering,” with the goal up developing implicit scene understanding. In our conversation, we discuss the challenges his paper seeks to address, how he was able to pull from three different datasets to train his model, and the similarities between variational autoencoder training and his process.
Connect with Josh!
- Paper: Geometry-Aware Neural Rendering
- Full-Stack Deep Learning
- Blog: DeepMind – Neural scene representation and rendering
- Video: OpenAI – Learning Dexterity
- MuJoCo Humanoid Physics Model
- ShapeNet Object Dataset
- Interested in Learning more about Sergey Levine? Click Here
- Interested in learning more about OpenAI? Click Here!
- Check out our coverage of the NeurIPS Conference!
- Join the TWIML Community!
- Check out our TWIML Presents: series page!
- Register for the TWIML Newsletter
- Check out the official TWIMLcon:AI Platform video packages here!
- Download our latest eBook, The Definitive Guide to AI Platforms!
“More On That Later” by Lee Rosevere licensed under CC By 4.0