Today we kick off our KubeCon ‘19 series joined by Haytham AbuelFutuh and Ketan Umare, a pair of software engineers at Lyft.
Subscribe: iTunes / Google Play / Spotify / RSS
Haytham, Ketan and I caught up at KubeCon San Diego late last year, where they were presenting their newly open-sourced, cloud-native ML and data processing platform, Flyte. In our conversation, we discuss what prompted Ketan to undertake this project and his experience building Flyte, the core value proposition, what type systems mean for the user experience, how Flyte relates to Kubeflow and how Flyte is used across Lyft.
Mentioned in the Interview
Check it out
- Check out the official TWIMLcon:AI Platform video packages here!
- Download our latest eBook, The Definitive Guide to AI Platforms!
- Check out our TWIML Presents: series page!
- Join the TWIML Community!
- Register for the TWIML Newsletter
“More On That Later” by Lee Rosevere licensed under CC By 4.0