Today we’re joined by Blaise Aguera y Arcas, a Distinguished Scientist at Google.
Subscribe: iTunes / Google Play / Spotify / RSS
We had the pleasure of catching up with Blaise at NeurIPS last month, where he was invited to speak on “Social Intelligence.” In our conversation, we discuss Blaise’s role at Google, where he leads the Cerebra team, their approach to machine learning at the company, and how they differ from the more forward-facing Google Brain team. Blaise then gives us a look into his presentation, which we’ve linked to below, discussing today’s ML landscape, the gap between AI and ML/DS and why it exists, the difference between intelligent systems and what we would deem to be “actual intelligence,” what does optimizing truly mean when training models, and much much more.
Mentioned in the Interview
Check it out
- Check out the official TWIMLcon:AI Platform video packages here!
- Download our latest eBook, The Definitive Guide to AI Platforms!
- Check out our TWIML Presents: series page!
- Join the TWIML Community!
- Register for the TWIML Newsletter
“More On That Later” by Lee Rosevere licensed under CC By 4.0