In today’s episode we’re joined by Parinaz Sobhani, Director of Machine Learning at Georgian Partners.
Subscribe: iTunes / Google Play / Spotify / RSS
In our conversation, Parinaz and I discuss some of the main issues falling under the “trust” umbrella, such as transparency, fairness and accountability. We also explore some of the trust-related projects she and her team at Georgian are working on, as well as some of the interesting trust and privacy papers coming out of the NeurIPS conference.
Thanks to our Sponsor!
This week’s series is sponsored by our friends at Georgian Partners. Georgian Partners is a venture capital firm that invests in growth stage business software companies in the US and Canada. Post investment, Georgian works closely with portfolio companies to accelerate adoption of key technologies including machine learning and differential privacy. To learn more about Georgian visit twimlai.com/georgian.
Mentioned in the Interview
- Learn more about Building Conversational AI Teams with Georgian Partners
- Presentation: Why is my Classifier Discriminatory?
- Presentation: Cynthia Dwork – Privacy in the Land of Plenty
- Sign up for our AI Platforms eBook Series!
- TWIML Presents: AWS re:Invent Series page
- TWIML Online Meetup
- Register for the TWIML Newsletter
“More On That Later” by Lee Rosevere licensed under CC By 4.0