In the final #TWIMLfest Keynote Interview, we’re joined by Salman Khan, Founder of Khan Academy.
Subscribe: iTunes / Google Play / Spotify / RSS
In our conversation with Sal, we explore the amazing origin story of the academy, and how coronavirus is shaping the future of education and remote and distance learning, for better and for worse. We also explore Sal’s perspective on machine learning and AI being used broadly in education, the potential of injecting a platform like Khan Academy with ML and AI for course recommendations, and if they’re planning on implementing these features in the future. Finally, Sal shares some great stories about the impact of community and opportunity, and what advice he has for learners within the TWIML community and beyond!
Connect with Sal!
- Khan Academy
- Schoolhouse Tutoring
- 42 Coding School
- Google Career Certificates
- Article – Meet Sultana, the Taliban’s Worst Fear
- Join us at TWIMLfest: A Virtual AI Festival!
- Check out our TWIML Presents: series page!
- Register for the TWIML Newsletter
- Check out the official TWIMLcon:AI Platform video packages here!
- Download our latest eBook, The Definitive Guide to AI Platforms!
“More On That Later” by Lee Rosevere licensed under CC By 4.0