Dataiku Data Science Studio is the collaborative data science software platform for teams of data scientists, data analysts, and engineers to explore, prototype, build, and deliver their own data products more efficiently.
Dataiku is the platform democratizing access to data and enabling enterprises to build their own path to AI in a human-centric way. It offers: Data Preparation, Visualization, Machine Learning, DataOps, MLOps, and Analytic Apps, Dataiku ingrains a culture of working with data throughout the enterprise by empowering:
• Spend more time on high-impact AI projects
• Use the same languages and tools you already know and love with additional efficiency.
• Speed through tedious work and automate repetitive tasks to focus on high impact projects.
• Get buy-in from all stakeholders by sharing your model insights visually, in a single click.
• Deploy and monitor data science projects without relying on other teams.
• The power of AI + your business expertise = unlimited opportunity
• Generate deeper intelligence faster from seamless data access, smart data preparation and repeatable, transparent data transformation.
• Uplevel your machine learning skills and experiment with AutoML.
• Effectively communicate insights with dashboards and customizable apps.
• Collaborate with technical gurus to bring your business insights to life.
• Leverage the power of AI in every business decision for transformative impact
• Respond quickly to rapidly changing market conditions with the power of AI in the hands of everyone regardless of technical expertise.
• All-in-one data science platform seamlessly integrates into existing infrastructure to lower overall costs without compromising security.
• Full transparency and governance for confidence in every business decision and stress-free audits.
Dataiku is the centralized data platform that moves businesses along their data journey from analytics at scale to Enterprise AI, powering self-service analytics while also ensuring the operationalization of machine learning models in production.
• Seamless connectivity to any data, no matter where it’s stored or in what format.
• Faster data cleaning, wrangling, mining, and visualization.
• The latest in machine learning technology (including AutoML and deep learning) all in one place and ready to be operationalized with automation environments, scenarios, and advanced monitoring
• Every step in the data-to-insights process can be done in code or with a visual interface.
• Enterprise-level security with fine-grained access rights.