This week’s episode explores the White House workshops on AI, human bias in AI and machine learning models, a company working on machine learning for small datasets, plus the latest AI & ML news and a self-driving car that learned how to drive aggressively.
Subscribe: iTunes / Google Play / Spotify / RSS
Here are the notes for this week’s stories:
Martin Ford and the Rise of the robots
The White House Takes on AI
- The White House Workshops on AI: Preparing for the Future of Artificial Intelligence
- Legal and Governance Implications of Artificial Intelligence: Workshop video on Youtube
- MIT Technology Review article
- Geekwire article
Teaching Machines Human Biases
This Self-Driving Car Learned to Drive Like a New Yorker
From the Rumor Mill
- Amazon to Battle Google With New Cloud Service for AI Software
- Apple may open up Siri to developers. That’s a huge deal.
- Source: New Apple TV will compete with Amazon Echo