Today we’re joined by Bob Killen, Research Cloud Administrator at the University of Michigan.
Subscribe: iTunes / Google Play / Spotify / RSS
Keeping with our KubeCon theme, we caught up with Bob at the event to discuss how his group at UM is deploying Kubernetes. In our conversation, we explore the user experience of his broad user base, including those using KubeFlow environments, and how those users are taking advantage of distributed computing. We also discuss if ML/AI focused Kubernetes users should fear that the larger non-ML/AI user base will negatively impact their feature needs, where the largest gaps currently exist in trying to support these ML/AI users’ workloads, where Bob sees things going from a user perspective, and what are the things those users are asking about most?
Mentioned in the Interview
Check it out
- Check out the official TWIMLcon:AI Platform video packages here!
- Download our latest eBook, The Definitive Guide to AI Platforms!
- Check out our TWIML Presents: series page!
- Join the TWIML Community!
- Register for the TWIML Newsletter
“More On That Later” by Lee Rosevere licensed under CC By 4.0