Join us for the next session of this study group on Saturday at 9:30 am US Pacific Time. For 3/21 we’ll be covering the first week of course 3, focused on feature engineering.
To participate, first register for the TWIML Community. Then, after joining our Slack via the invitation you’re receive via email, join the #ai_enterprise_workflow channel and say hi! 👋. You’ll find the Zoom details there as well.
Join us for our AI Enterprise Workflow Study Group. The AIEW specialization consists of six courses which progressively walk the learner through the experience of building and deploying a real-world enterprise AI solution, from establishing business priorities and a data pipeline through to deploying and managing your model in production.
Our study group aims to support you through the sequence and help you get more out of the course. We do this by supplementing the course materials with weekly live discussions and Q&A sessions, and an active Slack community.
To join the study group or sign up for the overview session, first click the button below to join the TWIML Community. Then, after joining our Slack via the invitation you’re receive via email, join the #ai_enterprise_workflow channel and say hi! 👋
You can check out our previous sessions here:
The courses cover:
- applying the scientific process to understanding business use cases and structuring data collection
- visualizing and analyzing data, and hypothesis testing
- feature engineering and identifying and addressing data biases
- selecting the best models for machine learning, vision and NLP use cases, and using ensembles
- deploying models using microservices and containers, Kubernetes, and Apache Spark
- and, applying unit testing to ML models, and monitoring model performance in production
See you there!
P.S. IBM is offering a free month of Coursera, available to all participants. Click here for details.